PRIVATE LABEL / CONSUMER PACK
SCA is capable of meeting any demand for innovative and personalised packaging solutions.
Create your unique marketing identity via SCA Private label.
What is multi-plant honey?
We have more than four decades of experience in exporting and dealing with the world, and we are always updating our knowledge.
We have exported a wide variety of multi-plant honey. Our pre-shipment processes ensure that every multi-plant honey you receive is as flawless as the previous honey.
Multi-plant honey, unlike single-plant honey, is not made from the nectar of a single plant, that is, bees have produced this delicious honey by working on different flowers and collecting their nectar. Multi-plant honey is known by other names, for example, Forty plants honey.
Multi-plant honey is known in the world and the major share of the production of this honey is much more than other types of honey. Therefore, the possibility of cheating in multi-plant honey is very high, and honey fraudsters can use different methods to replace unnatural honey with natural honey. Non-experts sell.
For this reason, SCA presents all its honey with a guarantee of naturalness, and this naturalness can be recognized by testing and inspection.
Multi-plant honey is named based on the region of honey production, which is further explained below
Types of multi-plant honey
Multi-plant honeys are named according to the harvesting area.
We divided multi-plant honey into three categories:
Each of these honeys has a different aroma, taste, and color.
The honey bee works on various medicinal plants that grow in the mountains and takes their nectar to the hive and processes it, producing honey from these various nectars, which is called mountain honey.
Mountain honey production starts at the end of spring, which means our beekeepers put their hives in the mountains at this time.
This honey includes the largest share of Iran’s honey production. This type of honey can be produced in most of the mountainous pastures of Iran, but in the mountainous areas of Western Alborz and Northern Zagros in the provinces of Ardabil, West and East Azerbaijan, Kurdistan, and Lorestan due to the variety of plants rich in nectar and the absence of nectar of a plant species, this type Honey is produced in a larger amount and is one of the highest quality honey in Iran.
plains honey is produced from the nectar of various plants in the plains and it is different from single plants honey, the reason is that there is usually no specific plant in the areas where this honey is harvested, and various plants have grown together.
Weather conditions, crop year, rainfall, etc. affect this honey and affect the sensory properties of this honey.
the nectar of forest plants (broad-leaved trees, shrubs, herbaceous plants, etc.) is the reason for the production of this honey.
SCA forest honey is harvested in the northern part of Iran, which is the Hyrcanian forest, and stretches from Gilan province to Golestan province.
Due to the high humidity of the region, forest honey has higher humidity compared to plains and mountain honey, and it usually has a humidity of more than 19%, and its storage must be done with great care.
The nectar of different plants plays a role in the production of forest honey, and for this reason, the color of this honey varies from bright yellow to amber in different regions and years.
- Tonic & Energizing
- The first property of honey is tonic and energizing due to its richness in various sugars and fast digestion, and the use of honey as a natural and healthy sugar compound is very important in providing carbohydrates to the body cells for metabolism and normal function of all organs.
- Wound & burn treatment
- The special property of honey is healing wounds and burns and repairing damaged tissues, which has been mentioned in traditional and modern medicine. The use of honey as a wound healer is the oldest human medicinal version of honey. In modern medicine, in recent decades the use of honey in the treatment of wounds and burns and even wound healing has increased due to the healing effect and repair of uncomplicated skin.
- Anti-cold & Cough
- Treatment of colds, coughs, and sore throats is another confirmed effect of honey in many sources and have been recommended by doctors and even in some countries including New Zealand, Australia and the UK use honey in doctors’ prescriptions to treat colds, sore throats, and coughs. Honey is also used directly and indirectly in anti-cough products.
- Honey & Diabetes
- The use of honey in type I and type II diabetes was associated with a significantly lower glycemic index than with glucose or sucrose in normal diabetes. Honey compared with dextrose caused a significantly lower rise in plasma glucose levels in diabetic subjects. It also caused a reduction in blood lipids, homocysteine levels, and C-reactive protein (CRP) levels in normal and hyperlipidemic subjects. In earlier observations, it was found that honey stimulates insulin secretion, decreases blood glucose levels, elevates hemoglobin concentration,d improves lipid profile.
- Cardiovascular health
- Honey contains antioxidants, so its consumption is beneficial for cardiovascular health. Honey helps skin health and is anti-aging.
- Antimicrobial properties
- The most important property of honey is its antimicrobial properties. While honey is a purely edible substance and should be a good place for germs to grow, germs are killed by exposure to honey and their bodies are eventually destroyed. Because honey contains antibiotics and the enzyme diastase.
- Improve sleep disorders
- Honey is hypnotic and people with sleep disorders are advised to drink a few tablespoons of honey before going to bed.
|Carton Weight||Package Weight||Count Per Carton|
|4.8 Kg||400 g||12|
|9.6 Kg||400 g||24|
|9.6 Kg||800 g||12|
|19.6 Kg||800 g||24|