PRIVATE LABEL / CONSUMER PACK
SCA is capable of meeting any demand for innovative and personalised packaging solutions.
Create your unique marketing identity via SCA Private label.
IRANIAN BEE POLLEN
Pollen is one of the valuable bee products, which has been developed for human consumption in recent decades due to its high nutritional value. Since it is a rich source of proteins, amino acids, fat, vitamins, sugars, and mineral elements, it is called complete food.
Pollen is the male reproductive cells of plants and its task is to fertilize female flowers to produce seeds. Hundreds of thousands to billions of pollen grains are produced inside each flower, which have a diameter of several microns.
Forager bees rarely collect both pollen and nectar from more than one flower species. Therefore, the pelleted pollen on the hind legs contains only one or a small number of pollen types. Pollen balls usually have special colors, which are usually yellow, but there are also red, purple, green, orange, and other colors.
SCA is one of the well-known exporters of Iranian bee pollen. Iranian bee pollen is very popular.
The reason for the popularity of Iranian bee pollen is the variety of medicinal plants that grow in different parts of Iran.
Iranian bee pollen has various uses, including food and medicine
If you need Iranian bee pollen, we provide it in bulk and consumer pack form.
We offer this product in two quality, 1 and 2, we can package and label this product according to your needs, contact us.
ROYAL JELLY Benefits
- Safe for Most People and Easy to Add to Your Diet
- Bee pollen comes in granule or supplement form and is safe for most people.
- The granules can be added to your favorite foods such as breakfast or smoothies.
- However, people with pollen or bee sting allergies should avoid pollen products, as they may cause symptoms such as itching, swelling, shortness of breath, or anaphylaxis.
- These products may also interact negatively with blood thinners, such as warfarin.
- Pregnant or lactating women should avoid bee pollen products, as evidence is lacking that they’re completely safe for babies.
- High Antioxidant Content
- Antioxidants protect your body against potentially harmful molecules called free radicals. Damage by free radicals is linked to chronic diseases such as cancer and type 2 diabetes
- Test-tube, animal and some human studies have shown that bee pollen antioxidants can reduce chronic inflammation, eliminate harmful bacteria, fight infections and combat the growth and spread of tumors. However, pollen’s antioxidant content also depends on its plant source.
- Reducing blood fat and high cholesterol
- Heart disease is the leading cause of death worldwide. Both high blood lipids and high blood cholesterol are linked to an increased risk of heart disease. Interestingly, pollen may lower these risk factors.
- For instance, animal studies have shown that bee pollen extracts can lower blood cholesterol levels, especially “bad” LDL cholesterol.
- Additionally, antioxidants in pollen may protect lipids from oxidizing. When lipids oxidize they can clump together, restricting blood vessels and raising your heart disease risk.
- Strengthen liver function
- Your liver is a vital organ that breaks down and removes toxins from your blood. Animal studies have found that bee pollen may enhance its detoxifying abilities.
- In older animals, bee pollen boosted the liver’s antioxidant defense and removed more waste products, such as malondialdehyde and urea, from the blood.
- Other animal studies show that pollen antioxidants safeguard the liver against damage from several toxic substances, including drug overdoses.
- Reduce inflammation and swelling
- Bee pollen has been used traditionally to reduce inflammation and swelling. An animal study showed that pollen extract reduced swelling of rats’ paws by 75%.
- pollen packs several compounds that can reduce inflammation and swelling, including the antioxidant quercetin, which lowers the production of inflammatory omega-6 fatty acids, such as arachidonic acid.
- What’s more, plant compounds in pollen may suppress biological processes that stimulate the production of inflammatory hormones such as tumor necrosis factor (TNF).
- Wound Healing and Prevent Infections
- Bee pollen has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which may aid your body in wound healing. For instance, animal research found that pollen extract was similarly effective at treating burn wounds as silver sulfadiazine, a gold standard in burn treatment, and caused far fewer side effects.
- Another animal study showed that applying a balm containing bee pollen onto a burn significantly accelerated healing over standard medicines.
- pollen’s antimicrobial properties may also prevent infections, a major risk factor that can compromise the healing process for scrapes, cuts, abrasions, and burns.
- Anticancer Properties
- Bee pollen may have applications for treating and preventing cancers, which occur when cells proliferate abnormally.
- Test-tube studies have found pollen extracts to inhibit tumor growth and stimulate apoptosis — the programmed death of cells — in the prostate, colon, and leukemic cancers.
- Bee pollen from cistus (Cistus incanus L.) and white willow (Salix alba L.) may have anti-estrogen properties, which could lower the risk of breast, prostate, and uterine cancers. However, more human-based research is needed.
- Ease Menopause Symptoms
- Menopause, which marks the cessation of menstruation in women, is often accompanied by uncomfortable symptoms such as hot flushes, night sweats, mood changes, and sleep disturbances.
- Studies show that pollen may alleviate several menopausal symptoms. In one study, 71% of women felt that their menopausal symptoms improved while taking pollen.
- In another study, 65% of women taking a pollen supplement experienced fewer hot flashes. These women indicated other health improvements as well, such as better sleep, reduced irritability, less joint pain, and improved mood and energy.
- Moreover, a three-month study showed that women taking pollen supplements experienced significantly fewer menopausal symptoms. In addition, these supplements helped lower “bad” LDL cholesterol and raise “good” HDL cholesterol.
|Carton Weight||Package Weight||Count Per Carton|