Packaging : 10kg | 25kg | 300kg |
The scientific name of the productive plant is Astragalus adscendens and it belongs to the Leguminosae family.
This plant is a perennial shrub with a height of 50 to 100 centimeters, this shrub is specific to Iran and is abundantly found in the west of Iran.
This species was identified for the first time in 1870 in the southwestern mountains of Iran.
This plant has both good nectar and good pollen, but it is known to be nectar-producing, that’s why it is very attractive to bees.
Due to the virginity of the growing areas, this valuable plant is free of chemicals and it is generally grown in the mountainous region of Zagros.
How to Make Tamarix Honey?
Our professional beekeepers try to harvest one of the highest quality honey in Iran by placing their colonies near Tamarix(Astragalus adscendens)pastures in June and July so that the world can enjoy eating this unique Iranian honey.
Features of Tamarix Honey
Tamarix honey has a bright yellow color and is rich in minerals, especially iron and selenium, and can be effective in improving the symptoms of anemia.
Tamarix honey has all the general properties of honey. In addition, it has more special properties such as relaxing, laxative and strengthening the digestive system, energizing, the general strengthening of the body, and useful for the immune system.
SCA can supply this unique honey in large volumes and with world-class quality
Tamarix Honey Benefits
- Tonic & Energizing
- The first property of honey is tonic and energizing due to its richness in various sugars and fast digestion, and the use of honey as a natural and healthy sugar compound is very important in providing carbohydrates to the body cells for metabolism and normal function of all organs.
- Wound & burn treatment
- The special property of honey is healing wounds and burns and repairing damaged tissues, which has been mentioned in traditional and modern medicine. The use of honey as a wound healer is the oldest human medicinal version of honey. In modern medicine in recent decades the use of honey in the treatment of wounds and burns and even wound healing has increased due to the healing effect and repair of uncomplicated skin.
- Anti-cold & Cough
- Treatment of colds, coughs and sore throats is another confirmed effect of honey in many sources and has been recommended by doctors and even in some countries including New Zealand, Australia and the UK use honey in doctors’ prescriptions to treat colds, sore throats and coughs.Honey is also used directly and indirectly in anti-cough products.
- Honey & diabetes
- The use of honey in type I and type II diabetes was associated with significantly lower glycemic index than with glucose or sucrose in normal diabetes. Honey compared with dextrose caused a significantly lower rise in plasma glucose levels in diabetic subjects. It also caused reduction of blood lipids, homocysteine levels and C-reactive protein (CRP) levels in normal and hyperlipidemic subjects . In earlier observations, it was found that honey stimulates insulin secretion, decrease blood glucose levels, elevates hemoglobin concentration and improves lipid profile.
- Cardiovascular health
- Honey contains antioxidants, so its consumption is beneficial for cardiovascular health. Honey helps skin health and is anti-aging.
- Antimicrobial properties
- The most important property of honey is its antimicrobial properties. While honey is a purely edible substance and should be a good place for germs to grow, germs are killed by exposure to honey and their bodies are eventually destroyed. Because honey contains antibiotics and the enzyme diastase.
- Improve sleep disorders
- Honey is hypnotic and people with sleep disorders are advised to drink a few tablespoons of honey before going to bed.