Packaging : 10kg | 25kg | 300kg |
About Plains Honey
Plains honey is one of the highest quality Iranian honey, which is produced by bees from the nectar of plains medicinal plants.
This honey is produced from the nectar of various plants in the plains and it is different from the single plants honey, the reason is that there is usually no specific plant in the areas where this honey is harvested, and various plants have grown together.
Weather conditions, crop year, rainfall, etc. affect this honey and affect the sensory properties of this honey.
Plains honey can be produced in most of the tropical plains of southern Iran or the hot and dry plains of the central plateau of Iran or the temperate and steppe plains.
Multi-plant honey does not have similar physicochemical and organoleptic indicators, and the color of this honey can vary from light to amber.
In the production of this honey, different plants rich in nectar have an effect, in different areas, and even in two consecutive years in the same pasture, it can have different colors, aromas, and tastes.
How to Make Plains Honey?
Some of our beekeepers place their colonies in the plains during the flowering season of medicinal plants of the plains (spring-summer) and the honey bees use the nectar and pollen of plants of the area to prepare high-quality honey called plains honey.
This honey has medicinal properties such as: energizing, boosting the immune system, strengthening the digestive system, useful for treating wounds and burns, treating coughs and sore throats, and treating insomnia, which is explained more fully below.
SCA can supply this unique honey in large volumes and with world-class quality
Plains Honey Benefits
- Tonic & Energizing
- The first property of honey is tonic and energizing due to its richness in various sugars and fast digestion, and the use of honey as a natural and healthy sugar compound is very important in providing carbohydrates to the body cells for metabolism and normal function of all organs.
- Wound & burn treatment
- The special property of honey is healing wounds and burns and repairing damaged tissues, which has been mentioned in traditional and modern medicine. The use of honey as a wound healer is the oldest human medicinal version of honey. In modern medicine in recent decades the use of honey in the treatment of wounds and burns and even wound healing has increased due to the healing effect and repair of uncomplicated skin.
- Anti-cold & Cough
- Treatment of colds, coughs and sore throats is another confirmed effect of honey in many sources and has been recommended by doctors and even in some countries including New Zealand, Australia and the UK use honey in doctors’ prescriptions to treat colds, sore throats and coughs.Honey is also used directly and indirectly in anti-cough products.
- Honey & diabetes
- The use of honey in type I and type II diabetes was associated with significantly lower glycemic index than with glucose or sucrose in normal diabetes. Honey compared with dextrose caused a significantly lower rise in plasma glucose levels in diabetic subjects. It also caused reduction of blood lipids, homocysteine levels and C-reactive protein (CRP) levels in normal and hyperlipidemic subjects . In earlier observations, it was found that honey stimulates insulin secretion, decrease blood glucose levels, elevates hemoglobin concentration and improves lipid profile.
- Cardiovascular health
- Honey contains antioxidants, so its consumption is beneficial for cardiovascular health. Honey helps skin health and is anti-aging.
- Antimicrobial properties
- The most important property of honey is its antimicrobial properties. While honey is a purely edible substance and should be a good place for germs to grow, germs are killed by exposure to honey and their bodies are eventually destroyed. Because honey contains antibiotics and the enzyme diastase.
- Improve sleep disorders
- Honey is hypnotic and people with sleep disorders are advised to drink a few tablespoons of honey before going to bed.